Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Introductions

I am writing this blog to explore and share my love of film with anyone who cares to listen. I am not a professional critic nor am I a film festival junkie. I am a man who since a young age has been fascinated with movies. From camera angles, to composers scores, to casting choices I love to consume film at all it's various levels. I hope that perhaps I can share some of my perspective and shed some light on modern film. I have seen many movies in my short time and have seen both good and horrendous ones. I hope to help some of you find new passion for film.

I only intend to review films I see in theatres or see when they are released on Blu-Ray. I plan on posting reviews as soon as I am able to but know that I have a full time job and volunteer so I may be slightly behind the curve. However I promise to be thorough and fair in my reviews. I look forward to posting my first review VERY soon. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment